Last week I excitedly announced the release of my upcoming course, Separation Anxiety Training Foundations. Today I’m thrilled to finally share it with you! This has been many months in the making and I would be remiss if I didn’t thank my wonderful team out of the spotlight, Kelly and John, for helping make it all happen. I truly couldn’t have done it without either of you!
This course is so packed with quality content. The core course contains 4 self-paced modules each with multiple videos. Each module also contains a downloadable resource that pairs with the information in the module. And there’s bonuses, additional resources and lastly graduates are welcome to join a private Facebook support group exclusively open to course graduates and my one on one separation anxiety clients. Check out the course page for more details:
- 4 Modules, including in-depth video lessons and worksheets
- Membership in a private Facebook community with scheduled group coaching sessions with Kate
- Bonus Module: The Complete Guide to Using Cameras in Training: Models, Angles and Other Recommendations
- Bonus Module: Inside Training Missions – Detailed Steps for Each Phase of Training
- A special discounted rate on one private video session
Naturally, a self paced course isn’t a replacement for one on one training but, for clients who want to get started on their own before investing in one on one training, who might be a little more DIY, who are budget conscious or who want to get a taste of what separation anxiety training entails, this is a great foundational starter to help you on your way. Ready to join? Access the Separation Anxiety Training Foundations Course here!
If you missed my free download, The 7 Milestones Of Your Separation Anxiety Journey, download it here!