Payment Policy: Cash, check, Venmo or PayPal due at consult or session. Packages and day training must be pre-paid. $50 fee will be charged for bounced checks and will require pre-payment for all future sessions. Please make check out to Rescued By Training.
Packages must be used within 3 months of purchase. Initial consults are valid for one year. After one year, if you have not completed follow-up sessions, you must have a new initial consult as too much time will have passed and behavior likely has changed. Separation anxiety initial assessments are valid for 30 days. If you do not begin a package within 30 days of your initial assessment, or your package has lapsed for more than 30 days, then you must schedule a new initial assessment.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations outside of 72 hours are subject to a full refund, minus the credit card 4% processing fee I am charged. Cancellations within 72 hours are subject to half of fee for missed appointment, minus the credit card 4% processing fee I am charged. Cancellations made within 24 hours are subject to full fee for missed appointment unless filled by a standby appointment. Cancellations made outside of 24 hours will be rescheduled at the next available appointment. Multiple cancellations may result on being put on a standby list. Packages are non-refundable and must be used within 3 months of initial payment.
Guarantee: Rescued By Training guarantees you and your dog will be treated with respect, compassion and understanding. Your dog will be trained using only evidence-based, scientifically-backed, positive reinforcement methods. We also guarantee we will be transparent and honest about outcomes, progress and prognosis. It is unethical for any trainer to guarantee results. Dogs are animals, and we can not predict how they will behave, as behavior is subject to many factors, including but not limited to environmental changes, medical issues/pain, reinforcement history, human behavior and genetics. Dogs are not robots and behavior fluctuates with circumstances. Behavior, whether dog or human, is never 100% all the time.
What IS Guaranteed:
- We will work using proven training plans tailored to your goals and your dog‘s needs.
- We will be honest and transparent and provide professional services of the highest standards.
- We will use only positive reinforcement training methods.
- We will refer out to other professionals if something is outside of our scope of care, ensuring we always work within our professional limits and qualifications.
- We will respect the privacy of clients while maintaining professional responsibility towards public safety.
- We will continue to improve our skills and keep abreast of current scientific research and studies through professional organization affiliations, continued education credits, books, conferences, seminars and other educational opportunities.
- We will address any client concerns in a timely manner, usually within one business day.