Are you an existing client? Let’s get you scheduled.
Follow-up Video Session
Sometimes, I’ll need to get my eyes on the behavior we’re tackling, or you’ll need to see me demo something live. Video consults are the perfect platform for these scenarios.
+ Read More
- Together, we will assess where you and your dog are in the plan, and whether you’re ready for the next steps.
- We will strategize about how to continue to make progress toward your goals in the safest and most efficient way.
Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog Video Session
If getting your dog certified as an AKC Canine Good Citizen, we can help train for the requirements that are part of the CGC Evaluation.
+ Read More
This is great preparation if you are thinking about training your dog as a therapy dog.
- Accepting A Friendly Stranger
- Sitting Politely for Petting
- Appearance and Grooming
- Out for a Walk (walking on a loose lead)
- Walking Through a Crowd
- Sit and Down on Command and Staying in Place
- Coming When Called
- Reaction to Another Dog
- Reaction to Distraction
- Supervised Separation
Your dog must have solid basic skills for this training including sit, down, stay, leave it, loose leash walking. You will be asked to provide proof of successful previous basic training either privately or in a group setting. If your dog does not have these skills, please register for Basic Obedience training first.